This is a dumb fear.

Quote:
Like that movie "DRAG ME TO HELL"
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif

Loved that movie!

I'm afraid of cars. I'm afraid of financial ruin, i'm afraid of leaving the house/property, and have to psyche myself up hen ever i have to go anywhere. I am afraid of being IN large crowds, but i can speak, or perform in front of large crowds.

Excessive loud noises make me a nervous wreck.

Quote:
Like that movie "DRAG ME TO HELL"
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif

I know a Roma (Gypsy) who travels speaking about Romani history and human rights, and I can assure you, they don't do that. So you can sleep at night without fear of being cursed
smile.png

In my mind I know this. When I was my daughter's age my parents would tell my brother and I that if we weren't good "The Gypsies" would get us. Now, I also am quite aware Gypsies don't run around stealing small children. It's a completely irrational fear, and I'm aware it is. Does it make me any less afraid of them? No it does not.
wink.png

Quote:
I know a Roma (Gypsy) who travels speaking about Romani history and human rights, and I can assure you, they don't do that. So you can sleep at night without fear of being cursed
smile.png

In my mind I know this. When I was my daughter's age my parents would tell my brother and I that if we weren't good "The Gypsies" would get us. Now, I also am quite aware Gypsies don't run around stealing small children. It's a completely irrational fear, and I'm aware it is. Does it make me any less afraid of them? No it does not.
wink.png

that made me laugh
big_smile.png

Quote:
wink.png

that made me laugh
big_smile.png

Well, I mean seriously. My parents were sick people. As a child I wanted a teacup chihuahua puppy more than ANYTHING. So my dad gets me a potbelly pig instead.
roll.png
It grows up, and loves only me...it would bite my brothers...what does my dear father do? We had "Wilbur" for dinner.
hmm.png
That's right folks, I ate my pet. He was delicious.

Quote:
that made me laugh
big_smile.png

Well, I mean seriously. My parents were sick people. As a child I wanted a teacup chihuahua puppy more than ANYTHING. So my dad gets me a potbelly pig instead.
roll.png
It grows up, and loves only me...it would bite my brothers...what does my dear father do? We had "Wilbur" for dinner.
hmm.png

i suppose that explains a few things about you *RUNS!* Don't kill me! *hides behind Boyd and MississipiFarmBoy*

Quote:
that made me laugh
big_smile.png

roll.png
hmm.png

th.gif
Oh. My. Gosh!
hit.gif
Now I fear for my hen that only loves me...

Quote:
It probably does. I constantly tell my parents they "didn't raise me right".
idunno.gif

if i said that to my parents, i would get a glare and a sulk from my step father, and my mother would turn the tables on me and put a serious guilt trip on me. I don't know how she does it, she is just that good.

I love my parents though. I Wouldn't be this nuts if it ween't for them
smile.png

I have to sleep with a feather duvet, even in the summer, the weight makes me feel safe, AND, I have to scootch down to the bottom of the bed, so my feet hang off (I sleep on my stomach) just the right amount, so my feet are normal looking and over the end of the mattress... but I'm only 5' tall, so my head is like 2 feet from the top of the bed, which means that DH ends up elbowing me in the face pretty regular...

Back
Top Bottom