This is a dumb fear.

Quote:
Like that movie "DRAG ME TO HELL"
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif

I think it's something to do with the fact that with the lights off, everything that's dark looks like an enormous black abyss that could suck you in... *gets back up and slams the closet door shut before cowering back underneath the covers*

Its not dark here....I sleep with the tv on and my husband hates it he likes it all dark. I have our closet closed all the time and we also got in the habit of shutting and locking our bedroom door too now when we go to bed.

Not only do I HAVE to have covers on at night when I sleep I have to have them tucked under my feet so nothing under the bed can eat my toes......
hu.gif
Been that way since I was a kid (and im 31 now) lol

Its amazing how many of us grown adults are scared of monsters... I have to sleep with a sheet on, even if its 100*. 1 foot must stay out from the covers, resting on the bed, never dangling over. Same for arms, never allowed over the side. I have night lights everywhere. I am a little OCD over some things. I tap a certain amount of times, or touch something a certain amount of times. I also have this "1 more" thing going on. I was catching tadpoles the other day. Had all I needed, but had to have 1 more.
hu.gif
Then when i caught 1, it was, I need 1 more. I had to drag myself away...

Yes, I check behind the shower curtain, leave it open most of the time, as soon as it is dry! I was cured of the under the bed thing, by my twin sons, they would hide under the bed to grab my foot, think The Sixth sense! After a while you become immune to it! Although I wanted to beat the tar out of them! I hate the dark, because I can't see at all if it is pitch black, my eyes do not adjust well! I hate to be alone at night! I also hate to take a shower when no one is home!

My sister is scared of my week old chick... Finally got her to hold the chick, and I 'bout DIED laughing her face when the chick started pecking at something on her hand!!!!
lau.gif
She knows the chick won't hurt her, it just creeps her out!
roll.png

But, I am afraid of the dark...I have to turn on a light before going down the hallway at night. Because you KNOW the rabid monster zombies will come attack you if you don't turn a light on before they see you!!!!

I have a clear shower curtain. I have never had a shower curtain fear, but it makes sense to me that you all should have them as well.

Quote:
Like that movie "DRAG ME TO HELL"
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif

I know a Roma (Gypsy) who travels speaking about Romani history and human rights, and I can assure you, they don't do that. So you can sleep at night without fear of being cursed
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom