This is awesome!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jadude, Dec 29, 2008.

1. jadude

jadude Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2008
    sc
    I am always on the forum but now due to an amazing chistmas present I can now acsess it from my phone.
    Do any of you have iPhones or phones of that such and post topics from them? If so we can have a page of all phone posts!!! [​IMG]

2. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
    Wow! Talk about an addicts dream come true!! [​IMG]

3. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    Quote:LOL [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    my dad could probably access it from his i phone. but he and my mom are seperated so i hardly ever see him

5. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    I have been posting from my Blackberry for the past 2 weeks because my dad somehow crashed my computer(note to self, never let family use the computer when they come to visit). Thank goodness for technology. I'd go nuts if I couldn't get on BYC.

6. ddeans

ddeans Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I too am usually always on line via my blackberry. Although it is not as convenient as some other forums I use on there, because BYC isn't setup for mobile access, but nevertheless you can still get around.

7. Wolf

Wolf Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2007
    Piedmont of Virginia
    I Happy For Ya1

Unfortunately, I live in one of those Dead Zones - so cause extra cash is short - I don't buy anything I can't use. Maybe when they get service out to the ridge I live on, I'll get one.

8. ddeans

ddeans Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Quote:You need the verizon guy to come visit you. Maybe they can make a commercial out there.. "You're Good!"

9. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    I check out BYC from my Iphone often. Waiting at the Drs office, waiting for the kids at school, etc. Kills time..........And I love my Iphone.

Paula

10. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I don't have an iPhone, but I do have an iPod Touch and a Palm phone, both of which go online. [​IMG] I can't imagine a phone without Internet access; it makes waiting for anything a lot more interesting (I always need to be reading something!).

Besides his phone, my DH has the ultra-portable Nokia N800, an eeePC, and some other random gadgets that go online that he hauls around various places. I think his PSP goes online, too. He is a MUCH bigger geek than I am, and loves tiny devices.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by