This Is For Everyone Who Wants To Know The Gender Of Their Chicks!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
Are they all right?
lau.gif
gig.gif

Sorry Ranchhand and Boykin, I sure didn't mean to hijack. Hope you don't mind too much.

Thank you Minniechickmama.
smile.png

Quote:
You proved that this method does not work......according to the OP the females hang limp while the males struggle.......I think your wife is a female and your daughters are female!!
wink.png

yall i am so sorry to have started this discussion and get every one into a fight. i was simply tryin to help. i will continue to do this method and the first time one of my chicks gets a bad neck i will stop it but so far nothing bad has come from it so i wont stop doing it.

i dont mind at all that yall changed the discussion.... i am actually kinda glad because it was getting kind of heated..... anyway thanks for the responses.......

lau.gif

gig.gif

I have some pretty ticked off hens and young pullets! When I tried this "trick" they struggled so much they were certainly wanting to get loose and strangle me!
barnie.gif

Quote:
I mean no offence; but my personal experience says otherwise. At TWO WEEKS OLD a few of my males (one in particular) have tried "spuring" me. It's kinda hilarious, lol... I'd pick up a chick, it would cry, and a baby roo would come running over and attack. I repeat; AT TWO WEEKS OLD. These are hatchery "Delawares" from Meyers.

Quote:
Good "question"...

Real world answer: This Spring; I have plans to purchase LF Golden Laced Cochins. My minimum order will need to be 25. However; I only want 1~2 roos and 4~8 hens of my own. As such; I have made arrangements with a few families to take a roo and a few hens, each... I r-e-a-l-l-y don't want to wait more than 2~4 weeks before I thin the flock of 25.

Back
Top Bottom