This is happening...just placed order for my pullets!

Buckaroohens

In the Brooder
6 Years
Dec 25, 2013
Chester County, PA
Well, I'm jumping in! I am going to pick up my four lovely little chickens on June 9th! Now, I have to get started on gathering all my materials for the coop/run and all the supplies. Fun, fun, fun! I'm so excited!
thumbsup.gif

Great stuff! Welcome to BYC and I hope that you enjoy the learning and planning process. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask - we're a friendly bunch.

All the best

Ct

I just picked up a few chicks to build my tiny flock and it brings back memories of when we started our chicken adventure, gosh, almost seven years ago. (By the way, brace yourself for all the chicken-themed gifts you will accumulate once you assume your identity as a "chicken person".)

There's nothing more fun than baby chicks and truly nothing more fun than your FIRST baby chicks. Enjoy and congratulations!

I still get excited every year when I order new chicks no matter how many I already have. It's so nice to have something to look forward to. What kind are you getting?

Congrats, and good luck! Beware of the chicken math tho, it'll get ya! I didn't even want chickens.....but the kids just went to daddy when I said no. They got 6 chicks from TSC.....We now have 4 flocks in separate coops total of 33 chickens and a turkey. And I just love them!

Back
Top Bottom