This is hilarious!

Really? Well, I don't remember before last year, but the 2011 do was great. :p They has Jess Mauboy and some other peeps doing a concert down by the river, and set off fireworks at the end of that. It was a lot of fun! Hope you get better weather up there this year. :D

Awesome!
Speaking of Australian stuff, how often do you go to/have barbeques? I usually go to one once a month in spring and summer.

:oops: Hardly ever. We do have a barbecue, but it's years old and I doubt it works anymore. :p The ironic thing is, that in England, we used to have barbecues with our friends almost once a month, under the umbrellas, but down here, we haven't had one for years. :gig

:oops: Hardly ever. We do have a barbecue, but it's years old and I doubt it works anymore. :p The ironic thing is, that in England, we used to have barbecues with our friends almost once a month, under the umbrellas, but down here, we haven't had one for years. :gig

That's funny! I have friends without ovens, so they have barbecued stuff daily! :drool Barbecued potato...

this what it says for me

This video contains content from Warner Chappell and UMPG Publishing, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.

A hawk? Sweet. The biodiversity in this city ranges about as far as three different species of pigeon. :p

Although we do get sparrows and parrots in the suburbs too.

First, I'll tell you to stop calling me that.

Or I'll start calling you PS45. :p
JK

But anyway, as for the hijacking, I don't care. Most of my threads on here have been hijacked by a few pages in anyway. :lol: Go for it.

Back
Top Bottom