This is INSANE,where do these people come from????Update, Pg 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
years ago we had a worker bee who would wait in our driveway and smoke... he would throw his butts on the ground so one day I picked them all up and placed them under his windshield wiper..... people need to take responsibility for themselves... sad!

Are there local laws/codes about not cleaning up after your dog? I see signs posted that violators in our area will be fined. I would post no trespass signs and report it so he gets fined both for trespass and not cleaning up after his dog. Since you have already talked to the person and they keep coming back it will do little good to talk to them or even return the poop.Might end up in a poop slinging war! Hopefully your local law will WANT to fine them.After all what local government isn't hurting for a bit of extra money these days??? Easy money to fine this man.

The police told me that since he has been warned time and again to stay off the property, even without signs, its considered trespassing.
There ARE laws around here about cleaning up after dogs (I always take some dog baggies along).
The other thing is I kind of wonder since the city office doesnt know WHO this person is, that maybe he doesnt have his dog licensed either.
This would be a whole lot simpler if he would have just stayed off the property. What he gets from it, I dont know and probably dont WANT to know how that kind of brain works....

You could take up chawing and spit.............I've seen some country folks spit a mean distance.............Just kidding...........Revenge is never ours and besides I don't want you to risk your teeth, your breath or your oral health ......

Just Put up a large sign saying No outside pets allowed.

Find out where he lives and take a dump on his doorstep?
lau.gif

Good fences make GREAT neighbors! By the way, I'm looking out the window,past the snow covered field,on the other side of the pond,I see...... the "meth-head" neighbors car nose down in a creek bed. OOPS!!!
idunno.gif

A fence is exactly what I was thinking if I was going to stay here longer, as of right now it looks as if we will be relocating in a few months. If it falls through, I will get a fence up asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom