This is so freaking awesome.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Q9, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Q9

Q9 General Headache

2. thebritt

thebritt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Humboldt County
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    I'd rather get $400 off the vehicle...but they are both moving product and thus creating profit

4. Q9

Q9 General Headache

It works, too! Their sales are WAY up now. [​IMG] 'Cause everyone wants an AK-47. [​IMG]

5. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

OY... seems I've heard of that before though.

Personally I still hate that I couldn't take advantage of the BUY ONE GET ONE FREE sale they had...
    Think it was Kia that did that years ago... but then Chevy did one where if you bought a truck or van you got a little car free.

Now THAT is an amazing deal.

6. Royd

Royd Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Middleburg, Fl.
    On the upside, you won't have to do walkby shootings.[​IMG]

7. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:Ak's are fun with Hellfire Triger systems (if you can find them) cutting bad guy targets in half, and I love mine for a home defense gun, and I have a 5 round clip for hunting. All around, it's MUCH easier to carry than my long rifle through heavy brush. Where I'm hunting this year, I have to crawl to the last 40 feet to my blind [​IMG] Don't want to do that with a full size gun if I can help it.

8. Q9

Q9 General Headache

9. Q9

Q9 General Headache

Am I the only one besides Boyd who thinks that this is completely awesome? It's an everybody wins situation! The local economy improves, more people get a good semi-auto rifle, and the salesman gets more sales. [​IMG]

10. Pelican49

Pelican49 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Just what we need... a bunch of people running around with semi automatics, and I'm guessing a lot of them will turn them into full automatics. Aaaack.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by