This PC Movement is Getting Ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
My son has Autism. Social cues aren't easily recognized, and in the big picture, instructing him to take his winter hat off 50 feet inside of a building is something not super high on my priority list.

ah so you want people to be PC ( as you describe PC) to you son because he has autism, but you resent it when people are not asked to remove religious articles because your son had to remove his NON religious article?

Let's all be PC and make sure everyone has to remove items from their head, religious or non to make people who don't have religious head pieces feel better.

Quote:
You mean kinda like the natives of this land had to do when our ancestors arrived?

Countries have changed hands since time began. Does that make it right? Maybe, maybe not.
It's only because it's recent history that anyone gives a rip. Perhaps we should kick any descendents of the Anglo Saxons out of the UK? Afterall, they displaced and murdered the original Celtic inhabitants.

Thank you for making my point for me. You rock.

The lesson: Humans are flawed, and cultures sometimes have to integrate. There are just too many of us on the planet, often times by following the biblical mandate to "be fruitful and multiply" (that's in more than 1 religious book, ya know).

The lesson: This is what happens when too many of us multiply. Live with it.

Last edited:
Quote:
My son has Autism. Social cues aren't easily recognized, and in the big picture, instructing him to take his winter hat off 50 feet inside of a building is something not super high on my priority list.

ah so you want people to be PC ( as you describe PC) to you son because he has autism, but you resent it when people are not asked to remove religious articles because your son had to remove his NON religious article?

Let's all be PC and make sure everyone has to remove items from their head, religious or non to make people who don't have religious head pieces feel better.

You are quite adept at putting words in my mouth.
I have never asked for anything special in regard to his autism. My statement was regarding preparing him for life in which entering a building wearing a hat is not a big priority.
As you correctly stated, everyone removes their hat for ID or no one does.

Quote:
Countries have changed hands since time began. Does that make it right? Maybe, maybe not.
It's only because it's recent history that anyone gives a rip. Perhaps we should kick any descendents of the Anglo Saxons out of the UK? Afterall, they displaced and murdered the original Celtic inhabitants.

Thank you for making my point for me. You rock.

The lesson: Humans are flawed, and cultures sometimes have to integrate. There are just too many of us on the planet, often times by following the biblical mandate to "be fruitful and multiply" (that's in more than 1 religious book, ya know).

The lesson: This is what happens when too many of us multiply. Live with it.

BS ! I can live without double standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom