This thread will offend no one...

I liked big boy when he was Mannors, then he got renamed Frisch, now he is known as BOB, and calling anything BOBS Big Boy should be offensive to someone if not everyone, but they did have a good all you could eat fish on fridays, but that probably offended someone so they stopped that too, or maybe they were losing money because that was the only time I ate there.
barnie.gif

edited so as not to offend anyone with my poor spelling

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey some joker managed to steal an entire flatbed of Verizon cable once. Yeah that big boy is always disappearing. They usually find it at the rail yard. Why I have no idea.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thier AYCE fish price was good, but I think they were the first to have a $5 sandwich(glorified big mac) that they called big boy, I smell a conspiracy with the use of BIG in selling hamburgers, and that is just offensive, and so is the big mac.
th.gif

my dad used to call people jokers...and ace.

come on ace, the light doesn't get any greener....

and when he'd back his truck up he'd beep, beep, beep, and say 'mon back, and when he'd break he'd do the air pressure sound, chiiiiih---that semi's do.

i am offended because i dont want to read all six pages that have appeared in half an hour...

i am also offended because i dont know whats going on, which stems from my being offended... oh nevermind....

Back
Top Bottom