This waiting is killing me!!

Quote:
I'd put it in the laundry room if it was the most stable warm place in the house but my bedroom is
both for humidity and temp.

Last edited:
Quote:
Be thankful your incubator is in your bedroom.....mine is in the 2nd bathroom, so I have to sleep in the bathtub if I want to hear peeps!!!!!!! Or maybe I'll just fall asleep face down on the viewing window.

Good Luck!

I have 2 in the dining room,we don't dine in there.We watch tv and also have 2 computers set up in there.Also its where the wood burner is.
I have no idea where im putting the brower when i get it.

duc.gif

That's just "silly" an incubator in the laundry room...what will they do? wash clothes? My incubator is in my livingroom along with the brooder box because that's where I am most of the time. Of course you can see my livingroom from the kitchen (open wall) so I think the incubator should be in whatever room YOU spend the most time in. If my incubator was in the bedroom then any peeps would have to listen to my husband snore LOUDLY
ep.gif
It would probably scare them all into never hatching.

lau.gif
I can hear them now...(inside their shells) "I'm not going out THERE...there's a bear out THERE!!!"
gig.gif

Ok I'm a little sleep deprived today sorry... My eggs are on day 23 and no pips... I did receive my replacement incubator (LG) from the company today in the mail...it seems to be staying at 99.5 for the last couple hours.... going to TRY this again wit some new eggs and hopefully we won't have a problem!!!
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom