Thought I would share...Hayden with his chickens!

He's adorable!!! Congratulations!
big_smile.png

Thanks again everyone!
He is just the cutest little thing! AND all he does is sleep! Couldn't ask for a better baby...and daddy.
He sure has changed since meeting his son!
He's been feeding, burping, changing, bathing him, and always asking..."can I hold him now?? Yer always holding him!" LOL
Ya'll should have seen his first diaper change, Hayden pee'd on daddy, mommy and even the cat! LOL. That little man has a good range!

Ohh, cluckychick you should have!! That would have been nice. I didn't have alot of visitors and that 2 days seemed like an eternity!!

I didn't have much family there, it was all David's family. My mom didn't even come....her and I are on the outs cos she hates David. She hasn't even LOOKED at Hayden!
sad.png

Her loss, she's missing a precious little man!

Here's a few more pics to share!

100_1127.jpg

100_1126.jpg

Proud daddy! And grouchy Hayden, LOL
100_1134.jpg

100_1136.jpg

Last edited:
he is getting so big from your first pictures. As for your mother, dont worry about it. I know it hurts...bad. but it is her loss. My mother and i have been on the outs for 5 years and havent spoken in 3. She missed the birth of my last 3 and my children dont even know who she is our her name. Things will get better just keep looking up. Enjoy all the sleep for now because it changes...quick!

Any day now Asher!! Can't wait to see your little one!!

Those last few days seem like an eternity
barnie.gif
but SO worth it!!

Back
Top Bottom