Thought I would share...Hayden with his chickens!

Congratulations!! He is absolutely adorable
wee.gif

Amber~ He is just adorable!! So glad to hear that David is settling into fatherhood. Sometimes guys just can't imagine what it will actually be like when they meet their baby. We're all thinking of you here
hugs.gif

Quote:
Mine is bound and determined to teach me something out of this so I'm not counting on him being early. All of my others have been late, but I have been through so much with this one, I cannot imagine going overdue. I'm so sick of being at the hospital 2-3x a week for tests and he JUST flipped back to breech last week after being heads down for two weeks. *sigh* Thankfully the ultrasound today showed him heads down AGAIN so here's hoping he stays there (and not just b/c it hurts like labor every time he flips).

They are saying mine is only about 6 1/2lbs, though. We'll see.
smile.png

CONGRATS!! Amber and David and Hayden..I just finally was able to get back on after power failure due to this bad rain storm we had Sunday!!
Be looking in the mail for the surprise!!
Nadine-Moodene

Ohhh, a surprise Nadine?? I can hardly wait to see what it is!! I'm gonna be watching the mail every day!
wee.gif

Asher, that little bundle here yet?? Don't stress too much, I'm sure everything will go well. I was so stressed about having Hayden and for the most part, everything went pretty smooth...all that stress over nothing, LOL!

New pics of Hayden, I think they came out pretty good!

100_1148.jpg

100_1152.jpg

100_1158.jpg

100_1169.jpg

And a birth announcement that I made:
Haydenannouncement.jpg

Well , my baby making days are over , BUT I recently found out I am going to be GrandMa again . Looks like due late Dec. to New Years . Daughter already has an 8 yr. old son and almost a 5 year old daughter , SO , it don't matter the sex.

thumbsup.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
:weee
wee.gif
wee.gif

Love them , spoil them and send them HOME .....

congrats amber!!!! forgive me for being so late to catch up... he is absolutely precies ... enjoy !!!

Update on my lil man...

He had his 2 week check up and has put on some good weight.
He weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces at birth, was down to 7 pounds 11 ounces when we brought him home.

He now weighs 8 pounds 13.5 ounces and has grown another half inch in length, doc says he is in the 75th percentile on his growth...whatever that means, she says its good!

Sooo......I was just thinking and looking and I haven't seen anything....Did Asher have her baby yet?????

Yoohoo Asher....where are ya lady????

Back
Top Bottom