Thought I'd share this... I need your help...

Apr 16, 2019
Once Upon a Time, I started my YouTube Channel way back in december 2018... I posted unprofessional and poor quality vids.... I stopped posting videos for months and just 2 months ago I started to post a trailer for my channel that's far better and incomparable compared to my previous videos in the past...

I just have one problem...

I know this sounds stupid but can you all show my YouTube Channel some love? I really lack supportive viewers, subscribers and audiences. We're 400K+ members in this group and I'm certain that somebody here could potentially be part of my audience. I am a geek YouTuber and my niche covers technology Videos (Mostly Old, Retro, Vintage and Antique stuffs), Unboxing and reviews, Retro games gameplays, Weird Stuffs, Collectibles/Collector's Items, DIY Projects, Experimentations, cooking foods, some bit of original track music that I made, ASMR and many others.

I know that this kinda look like a promotion or a spam but I am genuinely looking for more supporters because I want to feel happy and joyous.

I don't know if this is okay....

My Channel link if you are interested and want to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVBkceqQRzHyY8dEbPOBZsw

I'm more than happy to receive feedbacks!

Oh, here is my latest video about a DIY Egg Incubator that makes use of no gas and electricity:

Back
Top Bottom