Thought this might be helpful

chicknmania

Free Ranging
17 Years
Jan 26, 2007
central Ohio
We have another rooster with bumblefoot. We started his soaks yesterday, and of course he wasn't too thrilled. My son was helping me and found "calming music for chickens" on his phone in a google search, lol. He started playing it and it was amazing...Dinali settled right down and gazed serenely ahead while his music played. I was able to soak him for over ten minutes, hahaha, and then I was the one that got tired! When I got him out of the footbath, my son turned off the music and Dinali immediately started getting upset. My son turned the music back on and Dinali settled right down again while we bandaged his foot back up. It was so funny, and amazing! Definitely worth a try if you need to calm your chicken for any reason.

We have another rooster with bumblefoot. We started his soaks yesterday, and of course he wasn't too thrilled. My son was helping me and found "calming music for chickens" on his phone in a google search, lol. He started playing it and it was amazing...Dinali settled right down and gazed serenely ahead while his music played. I was able to soak him for over ten minutes, hahaha, and then I was the one that got tired! When I got him out of the footbath, my son turned off the music and Dinali immediately started getting upset. My son turned the music back on and Dinali settled right down again while we bandaged his foot back up. It was so funny, and amazing! Definitely worth a try if you need to calm your chicken for any reason.
Thank you for sharing! Would you be able to share the link to the song?

That’s awesome!

If you wrap him in a towel and cover his head you might have an easier time wrapping his foot. In addition to the tunes of course.

That’s awesome!

If you wrap him in a towel and cover his head you might have an easier time wrapping his foot. In addition to the tunes of course.
Thank you, yes I've done that, but honestly we have been standing him in the laundry sink and he is fine with it. I'm so sick of bumblefoot though. For some reason my roosters have a hard time with it.

Back
Top Bottom