Thread for Christian chicken lovers

Pics
Hi Rebecca!

Mark here. Out of the city is the only life I could imagine. I have two almost teenager boys, a spoiled dog, 16 lb cat, Herd of 5 Dexter Cattle, and flock of 10 chickens (8 pullets, one cockerel and one ornery old hen that is my broody)

My misinformed state has dampers on worshipping in person.... And I have yet to find one that has enough backbone to stand for constitutional right to gather and worship. Lord knows I miss it.

RN sounds like a great service. I hope you're not being terribly effected by the polarization caused from this virus. Hopefully the masses wake up before everything is lost.

Stay safe.
Mark

Hi Rebecca!

Mark here. Out of the city is the only life I could imagine. I have two almost teenager boys, a spoiled dog, 16 lb cat, Herd of 5 Dexter Cattle, and flock of 10 chickens (8 pullets, one cockerel and one ornery old hen that is my broody)

My misinformed state has dampers on worshipping in person.... And I have yet to find one that has enough backbone to stand for constitutional right to gather and worship. Lord knows I miss it.

RN sounds like a great service. I hope you're not being terribly effected by the polarization caused from this virus. Hopefully the masses wake up before everything is lost.

Stay safe.
Mark
Thank God I live in the middle of the Bible belt and people here aren't as fear struck as I imagine some of the more liberal states are. So glad to meet you. Hope to have some great chats on here with you

Hi Rebecca!

Stay safe.
Mark
No mask mandate in our town, its so nice after wearing one 12hrs a night at work im glad not to have to wear one everywhere else. No one in my immediate and large family has gotten covid thank God.

Last edited:
I work weekend nights and have to watch church on TV, thank God for TBN, but it gets lonely. Was hoping to make some believing friends on here to chat with.
I’m sorry to hear about that.

I too am trying to follow our Lord. Unfortunatly I live in a confused and pagan state, but my area is trying to break away to a new state (Jefferson). My area never did listen to the Gavin Newsom and after we got some bad folks out our board of supervisors and county officials decided we should ignore his orders and our church never closed and we are the one of only 2 counties to have had live fairs.

I am currently attending a Christian and Missionary Alliance church, I was raised in the Charismatic Movement, but I have been studying theology and I am moving closer towards Sacremental Protestantism such as Lutheran or Anglican churches

. Pax Domini Christus Vobiscum

I’m sorry to hear about that.

I too am trying to follow our Lord. Unfortunatly I live in a confused and pagan state, but my area is trying to break away to a new state (Jefferson). My area never did listen to the Gavin Newsom and after we got some bad folks out our board of supervisors and county officials decided we should ignore his orders and our church never closed and we are the one of only 2 counties to have had live fairs.

I am currently attending a Christian and Missionary Alliance church, I was raised in the Charismatic Movement, but I have been studying theology and I am moving closer towards Sacremental Protestantism such as Lutheran or Anglican churches

. Pax Domini Christus Vobiscum
When I am able I go to a non-denominational church. Glad your able to go in person, I miss it.

Back
Top Bottom