Thread for Christian chicken lovers

Pics
That's pretty cool, I have some family in Bartlesville. I visit every once in a while, Oklahoma has some real gorgeous scenery.
I lived in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for about 9 years my boyfriend at that time was from Nebraska so I visited a few times. I loved seeing all the farm land!

How has everyone been doing? Blessed I hope! We have had so much rain the last 3 weeks my garden has gone into overdrive! My chickens aren't very excited about it but the weather has stayed cooler so that has been nice. Anyone have fun plans for the summer? Ill be home watchin grandkids and critters so I hope to live through some of you and hear about your fun.

20210605_184538.jpg

Yesterday I got my dream chickens, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes! I'm so excited to finally have some, it's been my dream for a long time. :D

It's been pretty hot and humid here, not fun. I'm trying to spread out the frozen cucumbers as much as I can, my plants have not started producing yet so I'm about to run out.

I've got no plans for the summer other than to survive the heat. I am definitely a winter person.

View attachment 2706454

Yesterday I got my dream chickens, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes! I'm so excited to finally have some, it's been my dream for a long time. :D

It's been pretty hot and humid here, not fun. I'm trying to spread out the frozen cucumbers as much as I can, my plants have not started producing yet so I'm about to run out.

I've got no plans for the summer other than to survive the heat. I am definitely a winter person.
Congrats on your dream birds! They are beautiful! 🥰

View attachment 2706454

My next birds will be Wyandotte’s too, silver I think. They are such beautiful birds! Congrats I love their color!!

Back
Top Bottom