Wow, allready?!
celebrate.gif
I'm so
HAPPY for you!

Dutch.. I would hug ya but it's even to hot for an internet hug
hide.gif

Celtic thanks
smile.png
we're fine .... just got rid of company.... again..
I really love visits but they mess up my schedual big time and the heat just compounds it
barnie.gif

I hope the weather leaves things intact for you and things cool off, and us and Dutch get some rain soon
fl.gif
That's ok psue, I appreciate the sentiment, lol. I don't want to be close to anyone right now...HOT! What's the temps like up your way? And yeah Celtic....SHARE YOUR RAIN!!!!

Hey Shannon, I just tried to call you back but I am guessing you are at work? Sorry to go so quickly before. Our horse shelter blew over in a bad wind gust. 1st time that has happened in six years of having it. Horses were nowhere near it when it happened and are good. A nice neighbor is coming over soon with bobcat to get it upright. By the way, I posted pics in my Spirit album of her new cast. Hubby built the frame for the sling/walker today but she has already figured out how to walk as the initial pain from tendon stretching is going away. Amazing.
It's a good thing your bionic horse wasn't near it!
lau.gif
I'll check out Spirit's new cast once I get through catching up.

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS???

My Cream Legbar's FIRST EGG!!!

wee.gif
wee.gif

I am getting an odd sense of deja vu.....
It's such a pretty blue though! I thought they laid pale blue eggs for some reason, but that looks pretty bright to me.
big_smile.png
yep, deja vu...
gig.gif
It's a small egg....are the legbars small?

I love how people here always speak their mind on craigslist
gig.gif
. He does have a point though.

http://waco.craigslist.org/grq/3103608285.html
Heck...he actually seems normal....not whacky at all
lau.gif
Hi Kevin
frow.gif

That's ok psue, I appreciate the sentiment, lol. I don't want to be close to anyone right now...HOT! What's the temps like up your way? And yeah Celtic....SHARE YOUR RAIN!!!!

It's a good thing your bionic horse wasn't near it!
lau.gif
I'll check out Spirit's new cast once I get through catching up.

wee.gif

yep, deja vu...
gig.gif
It's a small egg....are the legbars small?

Heck...he actually seems normal....not whacky at all
lau.gif
Hi Kevin
frow.gif
Dutch!
frow.gif

Sorry you're having turkey leg issues still
hugs.gif
Thanks DC
hugs.gif
. I think I've come to terms that it will always need assistance but I think it can still have a meaningful. I've already gotten used to a blind and deaf ferret what's a crippled Turkey going to me?

Back
Top Bottom