Three buttons now. Pics.

Pokes79

Songster
10 Years
Sep 4, 2009
I woke up this morning to a tiny little button quail in my incubator on day 16. Pictures coming soon. Darn I have to go to work. I am going to take off at noon though.

Last edited:
I have 20 but it doesn't look like all of them developed in the egg. They are dark and tiny, so I couldn't really candle them that well. I left them all in the incubator anyway.

I came back from lunch and now I have two. One is yellow colored and one is brownish black. Pictures coming.

I have three little ones now. I hope they keep on coming...
dscn1615m.jpg

Last edited:
This is day 17. I have four up and running around in my brooder, one egg that is rocking slightly, and two pips. I got them from a guy on ebay that says they are "European Tuxedo Buttons" whatever that means. Cute regardless. When I ordered them I didn't realize they were in San Diego. That is a heck of a trip to Oklahoma for hatching eggs.

Quote:
I doupht that you get any tuxedos. I bought from him once and never got toxedos. I talk to him via email and he said that it very hard to get toxedos, that it is in their blood and you have to do alot of breeding in order to get toxedos. I loved my quails from him, but i was disappointed i was expecting to get toxedos. From emailing back and forth i got one thing, that i will not get toxedos. I hope you will:) but i doubt.

Back
Top Bottom