Three Weeks Old!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Madamegato, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Madamegato

Madamegato Out Of The Brooder

Aug 30, 2011
    ABQ, NM
    I have to throw in some pics of the girls since I'm a proud mama. [​IMG] They are three weeks old today. [​IMG]

Here's Kiki (Who I bought as a Dominique but I swear with that comb looks like a Barred Rock chick... if anyone knows, inform me. I have read BR's have a bit of yellow on them, which she didn't have, but she has a very prominent single comb...)
    [​IMG]

Here's Joy - our little Dominique lady
    [​IMG]

Here's Grace - our EE
    [​IMG]

And Cheeky - examining why the heck the thing in Dad's hand is making clicking and beeping noises.
    [​IMG]

Yay!

2. OwlLover

OwlLover Alaskan Wanderer

Aug 25, 2011
    One of my girls is named Kiki [​IMG]
    They are so cute!

3. lvchicken

lvchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2011
    She looks like a BR to me. I have some, they are some of my favorites!! [​IMG]

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    They are true cuties!

5. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

They're all very cute! [​IMG] Mine are two weeks and just starting into their scruffy stage [​IMG]

6. Madamegato

Madamegato Out Of The Brooder

Aug 30, 2011
    ABQ, NM
    Quote:That's what I'm thinking, too. I have sent pics to the site where I bought them, but I think they sent me a Dom and a BR. Still love them just the same, but yeah.

And absolutely... that scruffy stage... poor things must be driven nuts trying to sort out all those newfangled feathers! [​IMG]

7. openheartnp

openheartnp Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2011
    Green Twp, NJ
    Oh, they are sweeties! Good luck, many happy times [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by