ticked at DH

That just is SO not a problem here... hubby hates to go anywhere, so never have to worry about being left behind.

Of course one the same note it does make going out a pain, and of course his last minute shopping has led to some interesting gifts (IE the deep fryer) but I can honestly say he's never pulled that stunt... good thing as I kinda like his skull the way it is and would hate to have had to dent it.

The goodies were nice, but don't make up for the angst you had to deal with while waiting... a simple "why don't you take a nice soak and we'll bring you something back" would have been AWESOME! Men are goobers sometimes.

uhhhh... Yeah.. hes pretty rude. If he were my hubby..i'd seriously have to stay away from him for a while..i'd be afraid i'd hurt him.... really.

hugs.gif

well, my DH and i work together. yesterday was overtime for both. i knew he was leaving at noon.. well,lunch comes and i went to the breakroom and waited for him to come in and i thought he'd at least wait for a few mins with me during our lunch break. nope, he says see ya later. and walked out. i was mad. i told him so later. "thanks for spending lunch with me"

Hey ladies, do you realize that there's not a thread by men where they talk about their wives?????

Does that mean we're perfect.
lau.gif
lau.gif

I couldn't resist, My roosters woke me up too early!

My wife could take forEVER to get ready. Would I ever? leave without her. No No No No NO NO NO NO I would not. unless I was going to a far away land and never coming back

the thing was I was already dressed and when I get ready to go somewhere it only takes me 10-15 minutes. I usually brush my hair in the car and I don'r wear make up except for special occasions.

I have a client whose husband drove off and left her when he thought she was taking too long dropping her dogs off with me. She was in the shop about 10 minutes filling me in on the dog's recent vet visit and health issues. The husband( and I am using the term loosely) didnt come back for her for 45 minutes! He wanted to teach her a lesson. I was so mad for her that I offered to let her and her little dogs move in. She said he didn't mean it when he did stuff like that. I honestly can't say which disturbed me more, her complacency regrding his rude behaviour or the fact that he had apparently done this before. Jeez when did simply being polite with each other go out of fashion?

Back
Top Bottom