Timid Gander

Sasa, he is a smooth lilac but growing lots of streamers. he has perfect coloring and should be paired with a grey curly girl for best off spring results. I tend to give apples right before they leave, but try and reduce what is in the box with them to avoid wet spots. We do ship with oat hay as a bedding and they all like it. It temps will be higher I will mix grow gel and send it along.

Mom (Peaches)

Mom (Peaches) Dad behind (McGraw)

My Sebbie goose looks just like his Mom Peaches. And my gander looks like his Dad, how funny. Your boy is so gorgeous. Because the only Sebastopol goose I have right now is smooth, I would prefer another curly gander. I'll have to check in with you next year and see what hatches there. Thanks for the info and the pics, I love getting to see your geese.

Peaches and her curly daughter have a new gander (Grey curly saddle back) they will be with next year. McGraw (the grey daddy above) is paired with a buff curly girl as he is split to buff himself. We have 2 lavender girls(1 curly, 1 smooth) with a blue gander (curly) so should have a fun mix. Oh and we think we have a lavender saddleback gander, need to confirm his coloring. Also all of our whites are for sale for the end of the 2013 breeding season. Unless someone makes us an offer we cant refuse before then.

Boy it sounds like you'll have some beautiful babies hatching out next Spring, do you vent sex or do you wait until they grow up to see what sex they are?

Spring hormones worked, my Gray is all gander now, and genetic testing shows that my Buff is a gander too. Two handsome boys, I feel so lucky!

Back
Top Bottom