Tino just flogged my Grandma!!! Here is what i did:

Pics
Well, I'm having a hard time training these two to open doors to. Yes, that was my social studies, best dog ever, she literly eats my homework.
0509201741.jpg
0429201041.jpg

Girl in front of me, and breed with her, should I stop him? I don't care that he is mating, its expected of a roo. But is it a dominance thing? I submissive roo with brains wouldn't do that in front of a dominate one right?

Are you trying to be the dominant rooster? Or are you not a chicken at all?

Most roosters won't attack the car, a fencepost, or a horse.
Those things are not chickens, not predators, not food: and most roosters can tell that, so they don't attack them (or try to eat them).

I do not know what you should do. (If he was my rooster, I would eat him, but you've already said that's not a reasonable choice for you.)

Those things are not chickens, not predators, not food: and most roosters can tell that, so they don't attack them (or try to eat them).

I do not know what you should do. (If he was my rooster, I would eat him, but you've already said that's not a reasonable choice for you.)

Sorry😳

I don't know which is better? If assume rooster right?

Back
Top Bottom