Tiny crack in incubation egg

Honestly I’ve never done just one but I wanted to just add one more cutie to my little clan of duckies. I understand that one can get very lonely but I can either hatch another one and give that one to a friend which I wouldn’t want to do. Or luckily I am always with the ducklings when I hatch so it could just bind with me. I will see what I can do to help the baby not be alone!
If it’s only one duckling, give it a stuffed animal. I gave my single duckling a cow stuffed animal and she LOVED it, but also would get bored and cry for me to hold her! They are a lot of work, at least mine was.

If it’s only one duckling, give it a stuffed animal. I gave my single duckling a cow stuffed animal and she LOVED it, but also would get bored and cry for me to hold her! They are a lot of work, at least mine was.
Yup! I did that with mine because one egg hatched before all of the others so the duckling wanted me all the time but got better once I gave him a stuffed animal! I’m sure I will be fine with this little guy! Plus the time he/she should hatch I’ll be free! Should come on Christmas or the day after!!!

Yup! I did that with mine because one egg hatched before all of the others so the duckling wanted me all the time but got better once I gave him a stuffed animal! I’m sure I will be fine with this little guy! Plus the time he/she should hatch I’ll be free! Should come on Christmas or the day after!!!
aww! that'd be the best present ever! so adorable!

Should I worry about air sacs being too small in the egg? This egg defines is special and I’m worried it’s too small of an air sac.

are we talking about this?

Screenshot 2021-11-28 3.13.25 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom