Does "Tiny-Farm" B&B - Sound Like the Kind of Place You'd Like to Visit?

• I Only Care About CHICKENS, Chickens, Chickens, I only Want Stuff about CHICKENS.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JonWieszchowski

In the Brooder
Mar 9, 2018
Hi, I am Jon, One of the Owners of "Tiny-Farm Bed & Breakfast", My Wife Brenda is the other Owner and We Love chickens, Both as Pets and as Food.

One of the things We offer our Guests and I Guess the thing that INSPIRED our Entire idea of running a Bed & Breakfast called "Tiny-Farm" was my Wife's "World Famous" Breakfast sandwiches. Made each morning & Laid Fresh from our Free Roaming, Organically Fed CHICKENS. We have 2- Hybrid and 2 - Rhode Island Red chickens that lay 80% of our Eggs . Between those 4 and are other 4 and only having Room for a Maximum of 4 Guests per night, We always seem to have just enough eggs to go around. Well, we do have a female turkey that lays 1 or 2 eggs a week that we offer to Guess who have never had one and like trying New Things. Don't tell anyone, But they taste the same as Chicken Eggs. I think the key to a Good Tasting egg is in what you feed your Chickens.

After moving in with my Aging Parents about 10 Yrs ago and My Father passed away about 2 years ago and my Mother passing away last year, It was time for Me and my Wife to Buy a house for Ourselves. After moving in and finally looking over the details of our Title (Oops) We had Noticed that what we thought was a Residentially Zoned 1/4 ac. Lot, was in Fact a 1/4 ac Agriculturally Zoned Lot. I guess the 2 roosters that were Crowing from each one of our Next door neighbors should had tipped us off....lol. So, Approximately One Week after we had Moved in here (Which was about 8 Months ago) I sent my wife off to "Rural King" to Buy some baby Chicks and that was the beginning of what would be Later Called "Tiny-Farm Bed & Breakfast:

This is Just the beginning of the "Tiny-Farm" Story. Keep logging into this Site to hear more about our Chickens, Their Breeds and Learn about our "Show Chickens" in Part 2 of our 4 Part Story... and check out our Bed & Breakfast at AirBnb in HUDSON, FL at the following link to come see us personally at some point & time. Y'All Come Back, Ya Here...! https://www.airbnb.com/users/160886819/listings

Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
:yesss:We are glad you joined our flock.
Jump right in and make yourself at home.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

CURRENT COOP CONTEST click here >>#1

The 9th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong!

Welcome to BYC, Jon! Great to have you here!

Your B&B sounds charming, the kind of place I would love to bring my wife for a weekend. It sounds like you have a clear idea of what you want, and that you are well on your way to accomplishing it. Good job!

To answer your specific question, though (Does "Tiny-Farm" B&B sound like the kind of place you'd like to visit?): Honestly, my first impression when I read "Tiny-Farm" was that it was something for children, probably preschool age. It sounds like an extension of the Tiny Town brand. If I was looking through listings for a B&B, I might skip over it because I was misled by the name. If I did give it a second look, I'm sure I would realize what it really is, and the name wouldn't affect my decision. But that's only if I went beyond my initial impression.

That's my honest feedback to the question you asked.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard to BYC family gr8 people tons of information loads of fun enjoy shake your tail feathers
fe942bc90265dbc3be025183ba218de3--welcome-printable-stencil-wood-burning-stencils-printables.jpg

G’Day from down under Jon :frow Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Best wishes with the B&B!

Back
Top Bottom