TINY Mystery Egg!

I cant stand the wait either
pop.gif
. I am on day 20 and I need this to take my mind off of my new fuzzy butts that keep rocking their eggs
pop.gif

Quote:

I've seen fart eggs with yolks before... I haven't ever seen a new layer lay an egg the size of a dime!

I've HAD a fart egg with a yolk... Unfortuneately I dropped it and broke it before I could incubate it.

I vote Pippin!

Keep us updated! I read all the pages in order and the suspense was killing me!

I'd LOVE to watch this little guy grow up and see how he turns out.

I think some kind of silkie cross. He doesn't have 5 toes but not all silkies do. His skin just doesn't look black enough.

Quote:
I agree. His feet were also light colored from what I could tell. What kind of rooster(s) could be the dad that was with the definitely Silkie mom? In any case, he's super cute & I hope he's doing well. Even though we'd all love to see it, I don't blame you for waiting on the photo shoot; seems so small & fragile to be taking in & out of the warm brooder very much, or even picking up much. It takes me several minutes to get a decent pic of my chicks. Is he running around eating & drinking ok? Hope so. Good luck. :eek:)

Pippin is still alive but I have not seen him eat or drink yet. I put him in with some Silkie chicks that are a little older and they were terrified of him at first. He staggers around on tall stick-legs like something out of a Tim Burton cartoon. He is almost as tall as the Silkies. Very disturbing but I will photo him. I have been busy getting the A/C installed today. Needless to say it is not as warm in the house as it was yesterday so I handle the chicks and eggs a lot less.

Back
Top Bottom