Tired of sharing

TexasSam

Free Ranging
Jul 27, 2017
Weatherford Texas
IMG_0746.JPG
these rodents keep eating my chickens food I hope they bring A snorkel. Kid friendly and chicken friendly trap

Do you use a hanging feeder? I have a hanging feeder so feed is suspended about 6to 8 inches off floor.
I do In the run but I also have A homemade PVC feeder outside the run the problem is I have 2 bantams I'm afraid to go to high that they will have A hard time getting the food. I think they could reach 8in okay I will raise it and see.

My husband had had a lot of success with this method in our garage attic but you have to float a light grain on top of the water to make it look like there is something other than water inside the bucket. I believe he used a layer of barley.

My husband had had a lot of success with this method in our garage attic but you have to float a light grain on top of the water to make it look like there is something other than water inside the bucket. I believe he used a layer of barley.

I used the same trap to catch 11 chipmunks this year. You need a trail of grain/seeds up the ramp and a bunch floating on the water to attract them to jump in. Make sure you put it along a place you know they travel.

They only do it at night I'll try black food coloring
LOL....they get a bath and a dye job! All for free....WOOHOO :lau. I use electronic (battery) traps, sticky pads and poison. We've also invited friends over (twice) for shooting with our 22's and sling shots, lol. I watched a YouTube video of some guys hired to get rid of mice at a dairy. Like 120 the first night. Just get your target on them and pull the trigger. My one friend is an incredible shot with a sling shot...somethin I'd love to learn. I sure hope you get'em

Back
Top Bottom