Tis Time for a March 2020 Hatch-a-long!

Pics
You guys make me jealous with all these breeds and I'm here with barnyard mixes 😂 my flock is all purebreds though besides the newcomers I added

I am dying to hatch some of my flock's eggs to see what comes out! I have a frizzle roo and a SLW roo, and a wide variety of hens. I'm thinking I could get some interesting birds! Possibly even "sizzles".

I am dying to hatch some of my flock's eggs to see what comes out! I have a frizzle roo and a SLW roo, and a wide variety of hens. I'm thinking I could get some interesting birds! Possibly even "sizzles".
I have a jersey giant cockerel and a silver sebright rooster. I have several purebred hens and pullets. I've had some interesting mixes. I kept two from my Halloween hatch because they're amazing.

I'm not sure if this is Spook or Wednesday, but they're practically identical just different black markings in different spots. Hard to tell them apart. She's part jersey giant.

IMG_20200106_143007~2.jpg

Your egg arrival date is my hatch date!! So we’ll be excited for two different reasons.
Oh for sure! I can see myself checking notifications for chick pics while also keeping an ear out for the arrival of the eggs :lol:

I rested mine pointy-end down in an egg carton on the counter for about 24 hrs.
OK thanks.. First time with shipped eggs and new breeds so I want to do everything right

OK thanks.. First time with shipped eggs and new breeds so I want to do everything right

This is a great hatch-a-long to be in! Lots of experienced people to help out. This is my first hatch ever...I picked up my eggs and drove them home, so they probably had a much gentler ride than a lot of shipped eggs but still! I'm trying to hatch BBS ameraucana, BBS and black copper marans, lavender orpington, and salmon faverolles...I really want these breeds so am hoping for a good hatch rate!

Fingers crossed for you!

Back
Top Bottom