Tis Time for a March 2020 Hatch-a-long!

Pics
So I can do it like now? It's day 10 for me. What kind of water do I spray with? Distilled or my filtered well water? Should it be warm or cool water?
I'm not saying whether you should or not, just that out of 2 hatches, I had much better results with it. I can't say that proves things one way or another. 😄 I used warm well water in a sprayer bottle. I took off the incubator lid for 30 minutes. After I misted each egg. Then I put on the lid and turned it back on. It does something to the membrane from what I've read and it actually helps with evaporation in the eggs.

I'm not saying whether you should or not, just that out of 2 hatches, I had much better results with it. I can't say that proves things one way or another. 😄 I used warm well water in a sprayer bottle. I took off the incubator lid for 30 minutes. After I misted each egg. Then I put on the lid and turned it back on. It does something to the membrane from what I've read and it actually helps with evaporation in the eggs.
I can't do that part with shutting off the incubator i have 3 chicken eggs in there as well. I don't want to kill them because I think they're my polishes eggs.

I took them out and put them on a towel and sprayed them

Back
Top Bottom