TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickNjake

Songster
11 Years
Sep 3, 2008
east tn
I thought I'd start a Tennessee traders section before my coop explodes!
lol.png
everyone with any chicken, chicks, eggs or whatever in Tennessee post here!

----------------------
sorry about pictures it rained A LOT yesterday so there a little dirty, and we just got this camera monday so the pics may be enormous or messed up so try to just click on the pics and see if i did this right
smile.png
I can also get pics of all the parents too

I have for sale/trade: one EE cockerel, about 4 1/2 to 5 months old, he is black with a greenish sheen, and gold and black with gold lacing feathers. 5$

I would be interested in trading for or buying silkies, showgirls, cochins and I'll consider all offers GOOD HOMES ONLY!

Last edited:
jumpy.gif
I have 9 silkies for sale - 3 black, 3 white, 2 grey, and 1 partridge
I also have 2 Standard salmon faverolles - both pullets
They are two weeks old and were hatched together in my living room. I'm in Murfreesboro. PM me for more info.

Tracie

I have 15 Cuckoo Maran chicks for sale. they are a week old and I am asking $3. each for them. I am located about 45 miles southeast of Chattanooga, just outside of Benton Tn.

Im not from TN but I travel there often for doctors appointments
tongue.png

Im actually LOOKING for a Araucana (true) hen, a Mottled Houdan hen, a mottled Java hen, and a BuffLaced Polish hen!

I also have a Cochin chick (little over a month old) I might consider trading - shes a blue.

I travel to Nashville, so any place around there would be more convienient.
smile.png

starkbeauty, I'm near Morristown, TN so... about 7 hours away
lol.png

Unless you have another reason to come this way that's quite an investment for one bird! I know I have pics of her parents somewhere, I can find if you want. her dad wasn't dubbed but he was pure. Thanks! -Jake

I have two started buff orps, one is def cockeral, the other is a guess - 5 wks, I have three partridge rock (production) cockerals available (7 wks). I have an SLW who is indeterminant, probably a pullet and five weeks.

Three dollars each.

Possibly part with a PR pullet or two, I have some outside my size preference.

I'm looking for older silkie pullets or hens. Black or partridge.

PR pullets four each.

I need to tailor this group despite losing three this month.

Hugs at you all.

Cher

I have a young pair of India Blue Peacocks for $75.00
I also have a pair of Blue Pied Peacocks for $100.00

And one breeder pair of Red Golden Pheasants for $60.00

East Tn in Madisonville about half way between Knoxville and Chattanooga

Free Roosters in White County, TN (located about half-way between Cookeville and McMinnville).

Black-Tailed Buff Japanese:

Easter Eggers:

Mixed Cochin:

Black, Blue and Splash Silkies:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom