TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Mainly because they are in Texas and secondly because I could get pullets instead of dealing with straight run.

Ideal is also in TX, and after looking the RB web site I'm pretty convinced they're getting their birds from Ideal. The "White Only White" Leghorns was a bit of a giveaway.

Quote:
I bet they're drop shipping from Ideal.

I don't remember where White County is. If you're close to Lebanon, you could add your chicks onto my Ideal order. I've got an order being shipped on March 29. I'm already getting the 25, so you could order as many or as few as you wanted. Just let me know!

I really don't care where they come from, I am just wanting more SSH as I have the coolest rooster and am wanting to get him his own girls.
wink.png

Amazondoc,

Thanks so much for the order invite. Will get back with you ASAP, gotta clear this with the hubster as it's earlier than I'd planned on but in the long run will spread my/I mean the girls' laying times out real well.
lol.png

We're about an hour away from Lebanon (off I-40).

I ordered from ideal yesterday. They will be here Middle of march if anyone is interested in the packing peanuts. I also have a white rock hen I got from mcmurray last summer if anyone wants her and maybe a partridge rock rooster. I'm about 20 min from the middle TN border. Anyone interested in some mutt ducks that were hatched last year- the hen looks like a mallard and the drake looks like a mallard cross. Lets trade!
big_smile.png

14593_000_0129.jpg

14593_000_0111.jpg

14593_000_0116.jpg

I was wondering if anybody had a mille Fleur old english roo they want to sell or trade. I lost mines in the cold weather and I am looking for another one. Must be in the white county/Putnam county area. I can not travel far, or if you can ship just let me know. Please let me know if you have one.

Thanks-Nicholas

Quote:
I'm about 30 minutes south of Cookeville. Wilson's has sales every Tuesday. The last Exotic sale I had planned to go to was in November '07.

We have a friend that works for the auction and I'll give them a call tomorrow and get more info.

Dawn

Just wondering if anyone has found out when the Exotic sale is?

I have serval chickens for sale know. For pet and breeder homes only. I do not want them eaten. I have the following for sale.

1 buff oprington rooster $10.00

1 black hen $5.00 free if you buy something else.

A set of black tail japenese. $12.00 the rooster is great qualty the hen is bearded which is a dq, but the rooster is great qualty.

Please let me know if interested. I will consider trades. Thanks

Just wondering if anyone has found out when the Exotic sale is?

Haven't heard back from our friend who works there so I'll be calling the sales barn on Mon. or Tues. to find out the dates on the next one.

Meant to call last week but got busy with "chicken chores", both outside and here in the trailer (getting brooder room cleaned up and reorganized). Smacks self in forehead!

Dawn​

Finally got ahold of Teri about the Exotic sale at Wilson's.

It's being held March 5, 6 and 7th. Birds will be on the 6th. She didn't have a flyer at home so she'll be calling me back tomorrow to give me times.

Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom