TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my bantam's coop I have a very small door. My coop is really nicely shaded, for summer, but that means in winter it will be slightly cooler then a non shaded area. So I dont have a lot of ventalation in my coop, and the door is very small. Since I have bantams that is fine. Just as long as they can fit inside it.

Hello fellow Tennesseans!! I'm on the hunt for coturnix quail. I have 6 A&M and am unsure of the sexes of them, so I'm looking for hens to add to the colony. Color doesn't matter, they're just for homestead use, not breeding for sale. I'm in southern middle TN about 1.75 hours south of Nashville. I don't mind driving a bit, so just pm me with whatcha have! Thanks!!!!
fl.gif
big_smile.png

Quote:
I dont know where selmer is, but I have two hens for sale - GL wyandotte and Barred rock, about 7-8 months old - and i travel to nashville on doctors visits. Should be going back pretty soon.

sniff sniff nashville is 2 hour drive
sad.png

selmer is south of jackson tn
still looking hoping to find some come one someone has to have chickens closer to me where are you hiding at????
lol.png

Hi there! I'm in Memphis.

I have 2-week old Rhode Island Red and Buff Rock chicks- $2
Fertile Hatching Eggs in Rhode Island Red, Buff Rock and mixed barnyard- ($1.50 per egg, except barnyard which are 2 for $1).

I have 6 Ancona ducklings and more to hatch this week. They are mostly black and white. I do have 2 chocolate and white and the eggs in the incubator are black/white, chocolate/white and blue/white possibilites.

$6 each, will make deals if you buy more than 3.

Also have partridge silkies for sale- 2 roosters (sassy silkies), 3 hens (2 bill shepherd, 1 revolution mama) and 1 chick (pumpkinpup)- the revolution mama hen could very well be show quality. I am only keeping the whites

Make me an offer on the silkies

Hey everyone! don't forget there is a show this Saturday from 9 to 1 (ish) at the cocke county fairgrounds in Newport!

There is a Chicken Swap, Trade, and Sell
When: Saturday May 23rd at 8 am
Where: Tractor Supply in Jackson, TN

They would appreciate it if you would call and sign up if you intend to set up for trading/selling so they can get an idea of how many are going to be there.

~Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom