TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have chicks , young roosters and hens up for sale as of now. Hatching out huge load because we had a buyer but they decided to wait so we'll be having about 200 chicks in a couple of weeks also. Mixed dish...RIRs, Buffs, Ams. EEs, White Rocks, BRs, sexlinks~ red and black types, Black Giants .....Pick up only as it is too hot here to ship anything....over 90+degrees here today and yesterday. Day old to week old chicks $2 each ... pricing goes up from there... Also if you want mixed barnyard eggs for hatching I have let everyone out to run and play together for a while so those are also up for sale. Can ship those but with the heat I am not sure I would recommend it...... Price on eggs for hatching is $10 dozen mixed lot...white, pinkish, blue, browns eggs

Quote:
I have one welsummer hen that is laying and about 20 RIRhens that are 6 months old, light brahmas hens and rooster that are about 10 months old, 2 blue americana hens and 1 blue rooster, a partridge cochin, some frizzled banty cochin roosters, a few silkie roosters, a showgirl rooster....all hens are 11.00 and roosters are 8.00

pop.gif

Quote:
I have one welsummer hen that is laying and about 20 RIRhens that are 6 months old, light brahmas hens and rooster that are about 10 months old, 2 blue americana hens and 1 blue rooster, a partridge cochin, some frizzled banty cochin roosters, a few silkie roosters, a showgirl rooster....all hens are 11.00 and roosters are 8.00

Are your Blue Ameraucanas pure bred true Ameraucanas, not EEs? How old are they and where in TN are you? Do you have any pics of them?

Sorry for all the questions. I always feel terrible just spewing out a bunch of ??? at someone
smile.png

I have alot of guinea keets for sale, $3. each, they are lavenders, pearls, and pieds. Ages are just hatched to 1 week old. Also ringneck pheasants, about 2 weeks old $3. each. I also have almost grown Chuckers for $8. each. I am still hatching chicks and have them available now-White Crested Black Polish, Buff Polish, Black Australorps, Buff Orpingtons, Turkens, Light Brahmas, and Silver-laced Wyandotes. I will have more Welsummers and Cuckoo Marans chicks in about a week. All chicks $2. each for 50 or less, I will discount on large purchases. Sorry no shipping pick up only in Delano Tn. 37325

I sure wish somebody would help me out by buying my chickens. I've posted it everywhere I can think of. I have flyers out around town. Nobody wants any. It's not like they are sick or anything becaue nobody has even called to inquire and the 1 person that emailed me lives too far away to drive here or to meet me either. It's very disappointing. I don't want to sell them anyway but I have to. And still no luck but then there are people that can sell all of theirs fast. I would love to know the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom