TO ALL THE KIDS WHO SURVIVED the 1930's 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's !!

Quote:
Your a good mom, my mom popped me in the head with a avon hairbrush, and it broke on me. She looked at it and said"Your head broke it, you can buy me a new one, and I had too."

You can use it too!! :aww

I didn't see a copyright on it.
he.gif
he.gif

Quote:
Oh, my sides are hurting, hon, I think you meant...spottedCROW not COW
lau.gif

You guys are killing me. Sure brings up lots of memories...we use to cut out pictures of models and clothes out of the Sears catalog for paper dolls, etc.

"Mdbucks - Scrambled Egg wrote:
"I definitely believe in the wooden spoon"
One time my son did deserve it and I popped him on the butt with it and it broke in half.
Your a good mom, my mom popped me in the head with a avon hairbrush, and it broke on me. She looked at it and said"Your head broke it, you can buy me a new one, and I had too.""

You are so funny --and obviously hard-headed, lol!!!
lau.gif

lol, I love this topic..

I hadn't realized all of these things you guys are saying because they are so natural to me!!
I only have 5 channels on my tv:D
I have never owned a cell phone,dont know why id want one i've never been inside of a jail cell......lol?
I try to stay away from media,mainstreem ideas and stuff,because i believe its so corrupt.I do pay taxes though....
big_smile.png
I like to keep family traditions and respect and look up
to them..Hunting for food, trapping,fishing.things like that.
I only enter city limits maybee twice a month!!!
I bet you guys are surprised i have the internet!,I AM TOO..but my connection speed is only 20.0kbps..dial up modem..

I can surely afford to live the big life.but i choose not too,i admire the way i was raised,and stick to it..

Back
Top Bottom