*****To all you newbies!!!*****

I agree with all that you just said!

• Yes, I agree!

Votes: 41 87.2%
  • No, I don't. (Please explain why below)

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Hu? I don't understand.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost two years.
Friendly Reminder:
Some of our more senior members probably think of that as total noob. There is more than one way to do things, and there's lots of variables. Please remember all anecdotal input is valuable and this is a place of learning and sharing. Not just agreeing with you. Thank you for informing new people about HC.

Friendly Reminder:
Some of our more senior members probably think of that as total noob. There is more than one way to do things, and there's lots of variables. Please remember all anecdotal input is valuable and this is a place of learning and sharing. Not just agreeing with you. Thank you for informing new people about HC.

How long have you been keeping poultry?

I can still help people that are newer than me to chickens. I can share the knowledge I have collected.
You absolutely can do anything you want. If you re read my post you will see I made no demands of you. Merely some simple suggestions and insight on your approach to learning. No offense but you seem impermeable in your ideas, and tend to discourage discussion that you do not agree with. That is never a good thing in a learning environment. It hinders free sharing of ideas. Take it as you will.

Peace,
Tre3hugger

You absolutely can do anything you want. If you re read my post you will see I made no demands of you. Merely some simple suggestions and insight on your approach to learning. No offense but you seem impermeable in your ideas, and tend to discourage discussion that you do not agree with. That is never a good thing in a learning environment. It hinders free sharing of ideas. Take it as you will.

Peace,
Tre3hugger

Sorry. After I re read the post from me above, I realized is sounded pretty harsh. I didn't mean it to sound like that. Sorry again. You are right.

How long have you been keeping poultry?

This is my tenth year of constant bird raising. While I agree HC is a little better, I have had a chicken coop with chicken wire over almost all the run and never once had something break through the wire. We've had animals walk in if the door is open but nothing has ever smashed through (I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's not guaranteed to fail)

Peace,
Tre3hugger
Sorry. After I re read the post from me above, I realized is sounded pretty harsh. I didn't mean it to sound like that. Sorry again. You are right.
Eveyone is different as well as their situations. I've had chickens for around 50 years and I still learn something new every day. I'm sure there is more to learn. Good luck and have fun...

Back
Top Bottom