To many roosters!!!!! 😭- in South Carolina

Sc_chickengirl

Beware!?!? Horse Crazy Human on the Loose!
Jan 20, 2022
South Carolina
Hey ya'll! Yup you read the title. TO MANY ROOSTERS! 😭 I hatch them and this time I got several roosters. They are all very sweet, and easy to catch. They are very used to being handled. I really wish I could keep them but....two sharing one hen is not generally a good idea. 😕 So let me introduce you to my boys!
First we have Oliver, he's about 25wks real sweet little fellow! He shares a black pullet with his 'brother' Jackson. So they don't get along really well so I really need to get rid of at least one of them unfortunately. Oliver is a Silky x Golden Polish.
Now for Jackson. (second rooster) This fellow is a little more flighty, but a good boy. He was supposed to be a Golden Polish, but my Sebright rooster interfered. 🙄 So he is a Golden Sebright x Golden Polish. He has a little crest. He is the same age as Oliver. He has to fill out a little more yet though.
Last but not least! My Old English Game Bantam rooster. He has a hen of his own but I know he would be happy for more so he's also looking for a new home. He's a handsome fellow! I'm in South Carolina. So if anyone is interested in any of these guys please pm me or something. 🙂 Oh and I have a Black Old English Game Bantam pullet that is Oliver and Jacksons little hen so she can go with one of them if wanted. (She's not free)
IMG_4469.JPG
IMG_5294.JPG
IMG_5308.JPG
IMG_0917.JPG
IMG_3387.JPG
IMG_4476.JPG

Back
Top Bottom