To my RP friends

Quote:
Hey crazy!
frow.gif

Okay, I'm glad there's someone still interested. Maybe I'll try and set the deadline sometime during Christmas break.

Awesome.
big_smile.png

Good.
big_smile.png
If you don't mind my asking, what are you planning to write about?

Quote:
I took a quick glance at it, but I plan on reading a bit more of it when I have time. It has all new characters--exciting!
pop.gif
Looks like the Epic thread died though.
idunno.gif

Quote:
They settled down someplace quiet where there were fewer bloodthirsty hot-pink silkies and had 25 children.
tongue.png

lau.gif

um, i am more thinking about 5, and they fought to keep them save and they are now wandering the world like there parents?
lol.png

Quote:
Good.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I took a quick glance at it, but I plan on reading a bit more of it when I have time. It has all new characters--exciting!
pop.gif
idunno.gif

Quote:
They settled down someplace quiet where there were fewer bloodthirsty hot-pink silkies and had 25 children.
tongue.png

Oh, goodness, I've had several ideas.

I plan on writing asomething about my RP character Wysteria, from SeaBand.

Oh, you'll have fun with that. I can't wait to read it
pop.gif

Quote:
Good.
big_smile.png

Quote:
pop.gif
idunno.gif

Quote:
tongue.png

lau.gif

um, i am more thinking about 5, and they fought to keep them save and they are now wandering the world like there parents?
lol.png

Psh. Just 5?
roll.png
(I just had a very, very frightening image of Scarlet as a broody hen. I wonder if Bloodwing would survive the experience :hmm )

Quote:
Good.
big_smile.png

Quote:
pop.gif
idunno.gif

tongue.png

lau.gif

lol.png

Psh. Just 5?
roll.png
(I just had a very, very frightening image of Scarlet as a broody hen. I wonder if Bloodwing would survive the experience :hmm )

(
gig.gif
i dunno on that one
lau.gif
i am not sure amber would tho
gig.gif
) what?
lau.gif

Quote:
What?!
th.gif
That's too bad, I know a lot of people enjoyed that thread.

Quote:
Thanks, BirdNut. It's just not like me to leave people hanging in the middle of something, which makes me angry at myself.

Thanks for asking, I'm doing great!
woot.gif
Busy, but great. I'm finally getting to study and work on the things I like the most. So how have you been lately, besides busy?
big_smile.png

Don't fret over the little things.
hugs.gif

Glad to hear it!
big_smile.png
I've been doing good, thanks for asking!

Quote:
Hey crazy!
frow.gif

Okay, I'm glad there's someone still interested. Maybe I'll try and set the deadline sometime during Christmas break.

Awesome.
big_smile.png

Good.
big_smile.png

Quote:
pop.gif
idunno.gif

Quote:
tongue.png

Ah, cool! I love the new characters, although they have most of the old ones in them, a fresh start is always nice.
tongue.png
Yeah, boo kinda got section banned.

It's been a while since I had a fresh start of anything...
Well, actually not too long if you think about it THAT way. *giggles*

Back
Top Bottom