Today is a sad day

I’m so sorry. :hugs:hit
It‘s so hard to lose them. My heartfelt condolences.
I’m also glad Poultrybonkers hasn’t been here yet.
He reacts with the laughing emotes on EVERY single grief thread, the dude.

Thank you all for your condolences. I will have to read them later because I'm too upset now. But I know all who know me on here knew her. While it is tough I know I have to share her death so that she lives forever. You are only truly dead when you are forgotten
Persephone will live forever because not only will she never be forgotten here but she has soooo much company in chicken heaven that everyone knows her beautiful little spirit there, too!!

It's a terrible thing to lose one you love so much. But she wasn't going to get any better and the only silver lining is that she just fell asleep. Yet it still stinks. I feel for the pain in your heart.

Last edited:
Persephone will live forever because not only will she never be forgotten here but she has soooo much company in chicken heaven that everyone knows her beautiful little spirit there, too!!

It's a terrible thing to lose one you love so much. But she wasn't going to get any better and the only silver lining is that she just fell asleep. Yet it still stinks. I feel for the pain in your heart.
I appreciate your kind words. I just teared up again reading them

Back
Top Bottom