Today is a sad day

I just cant get over the fact that I will never hold her again. Thats what is hurting the most. I keep coming back because your condolences are giving me comfort. She was the whoke reason I joined because she was attacked by a hawk and I thought we would lose her when she was so young. I keep telling myself that there is nothing more I could have done. She had been only acting ill for 2 days. I told her last night I would take her to the vet if she wasnt better...and then...she was gone. I know that there is nothing the vet could have done but I keep saying what if

I’m soooooooo sorry for lost even the I may not have known her or you I know what it’s is like to lose a pet my deepest sorrows for you and everyone who knew her
-the girl half of two humans

I just cant get over the fact that I will never hold her again. Thats what is hurting the most. I keep coming back because your condolences are giving me comfort. She was the whoke reason I joined because she was attacked by a hawk and I thought we would lose her when she was so young. I keep telling myself that there is nothing more I could have done. She had been only acting ill for 2 days. I told her last night I would take her to the vet if she wasnt better...and then...she was gone. I know that there is nothing the vet could have done but I keep saying what if
That’s the hardest. There is always a “What if?”.
When our lovely little hamster, Moon, passed away, she was old. But it was very sudden. I suspect a heart attack? Something quick and painless. But sudden nonetheless. It hurt so bad those first few days, before I was able to step back and regard her death. I kept thinking “What if we had been there? Would she had still died it we had been holding her? Did she choke? What if we could have saved her?”
But within a few days I was able to see it from a different place.
She was old. She was pampered and healthy all her life, and was eating and running on her wheel until the end. She had a great life, and we were blessed to spend time with her.
I hope eventually you can see it in a similar way. :hugs

That’s the hardest. There is always a “What if?”.
When our lovely little hamster, Moon, passed away, she was old. But it was very sudden. I suspect a heart attack? Something quick and painless. But sudden nonetheless. It hurt so bad those first few days, before I was able to step back and regard her death. I kept thinking “What if we had been there? Would she had still died it we had been holding her? Did she choke? What if we could have saved her?”
But within a few days I was able to see it from a different place.
She was old. She was pampered and healthy all her life, and was eating and running on her wheel until the end. She had a great life, and we were blessed to spend time with her.
I hope eventually you can see it in a similar way. :hugs
I’m about to cry 😭 dat so sad *pats on shoulder*

I’m about to cry 😭 dat so sad *pats on shoulder*
:hugs
I do miss her. She was such a sweet little thing.
77127929-4CAA-4436-A350-FCF87B142C98.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom