Toddlers are Quackers

New bunnies...
20180124_161756.jpg
20180124_161552.jpg
20180124_161630.jpg
20180124_161416.jpg

I never did care for rabbits as pets (only pet rabbit I knew was known for biting people hard enough to expose bone). I liked eating them, though. When my kids and I think of getting rabbits, we have very different ideas in mind.

I never did care for rabbits as pets (only pet rabbit I knew was known for biting people hard enough to expose bone). I liked eating them, though. When my kids and I think of getting rabbits, we have very different ideas in mind.
I've never liked eating rabbit much. I like chicken, sheep, rattlesnake, turkey, beef, pork, goat, deer, antelope, elk, duck, goose, moose, but I just am not into rabbit meat. It can be so dry.

See my avatar. :lol:
I've never liked eating rabbit much. I like chicken, sheep, rattlesnake, turkey, beef, pork, goat, deer, antelope, elk, duck, goose, moose, but I just am not into rabbit meat. It can be so dry.
I take that as a challenge! I will cook you the most delicious rabbit, and it will be super moist!!

DH wasn’t pleased the first time I served him chicken breast. He’s so used to everything fatty and unhealthy, he threw a temper tantrum because “it’s too dry!” It wasn’t, but you know how children are. They think the food is gross, and that’s that.

See my avatar. :lol:

I take that as a challenge! I will cook you the most delicious rabbit, and it will be super moist!!

DH wasn’t pleased the first time I served him chicken breast. He’s so used to everything fatty and unhealthy, he threw a temper tantrum because “it’s too dry!” It wasn’t, but you know how children are. They think the food is gross, and that’s that.
I am also spoilt about fat in my foods. When I roast a chicken, I stick half a cube of butter inside the cavity when I rotisserie it. I tuck lardoons in my turkey, and have roasted a goose over a turkey to baste the turkey before separating to crisp the skin.
Skin is my most favorite part of a bird.

They are only 3 or 4 pounds each. Not food worthy.
:lol: I’ve never eaten rabbit. The first one just made me want to bite into its back. It was the middle of the night, and I do have a thing about biting. :D
I am also spoilt about fat in my foods. When I roast a chicken, I stick half a cube of butter inside the cavity when I rotisserie it. I tuck lardoons in my turkey, and have roasted a goose over a turkey to baste the turkey before separating to crisp the skin.
Skin is my most favorite part of a bird.
I actually suspected. :lol: Now I have proof!

Back
Top Bottom