Toddlers are Quackers

:D He has been out of the cage for four out of six hours. Do you know how many things a dog can find to chew?!
I’m kind of like :he but mostly like :lol:
Yesterday I started on treats. With each one, he’s getting better! So, he gets one for doing a good job at something, and then actually deserves another one for taking the treat so nicely. This last time, he sat down, and didn’t budge even though I was taking forever to get the bag open.

:D He has been out of the cage for four out of six hours. Do you know how many things a dog can find to chew?!
I’m kind of like :he but mostly like :lol:
Yesterday I started on treats. With each one, he’s getting better! So, he gets one for doing a good job at something, and then actually deserves another one for taking the treat so nicely. This last time, he sat down, and didn’t budge even though I was taking forever to get the bag open.
Does he have bones and chew toys?

Ha ha! Yes, but he just wants to bury them.
Now I let him carry it to the door, then he has to drop it. We go outside, then he suddenly bolts to the door after 15 minutes or so. He grabs the toy/bone, and tries to go back out. I have an obnoxious gopher toy outside that no dog has ever really liked, and a rawhide. That gopher has been buried several times now, the rawhide has only been buried once.

:mad: Pee down the hallway, pee through the bedroom, pee covering the entire bathroom floor.
Dog had one poo accident the first day he was ever in a house. Child didn’t want to go (sadly, no reason), said twice she didn’t have to go, refused when I said to try... peed one minute after refusing.

:mad: Pee down the hallway, pee through the bedroom, pee covering the entire bathroom floor.
Dog had one poo accident the first day he was ever in a house. Child didn’t want to go (sadly, no reason), said twice she didn’t have to go, refused when I said to try... peed one minute after refusing.
Dang, I was hoping you were talking about the dog :th

Back
Top Bottom