Toddlers are Quackers

BullChick

Enslaved by a Duckling
Premium member
Apr 17, 2012
Coffee shop
In ‘16 I adopted Molly the hermit crab. I had her previous owner pick up two more for company. Polly and Olly. Olly died during a molt.
Three crabs arrive tomorrow. I asked Duckling for new names.
Holly, Jolly and Dolly
Crabby, Grabby and Abby
Me, her and her stuffed rabbit
Chair, wall, rug
Other funny trios
Hat, Glove and Scarf.

She chose our names, but then switched it to Hat, Glove and Scarf. She’s determined now. :lol:

BullChick

Enslaved by a Duckling
Premium member
Apr 17, 2012
Coffee shop
Duckling missed school because she’s sick (Strep), and asked to come here.
After going through two boxes of Puffs, I couldn’t take her being so stuffed up. I put her in the shower, and you know what came rushing out of her. It was impressive! Unfortunately, she was screaming, and fighting. Why? Because there was water in her mouth. :gig:gig:gig I told her to stop yelling at me, and close her mouth, but she is stubborn. When she was done crying (and filling her nose back up), I asked if she is afraid to drink water. Yup! The family doesn’t like to drink water, and someone said it will kill you. She won’t believe me. :he
Btw, she admits that she can breathe now. I just don’t know what she is going to do if somebody shoots saline up her nose. They are all really into it, so it’s just a matter of time.

BullChick

Enslaved by a Duckling
Premium member
Apr 17, 2012
Coffee shop
Shutterfly is offering free shipping until Sunday. If you have the app, there are a bunch of sales too.
Shop now for Christmas gifts, and stockings!
:lol: Seriously, I like when they do free shipping.

BullChick

Enslaved by a Duckling
Premium member
Apr 17, 2012
Coffee shop
Remember those snow pants from last year I couldn’t believe still fit? They won’t make it much longer (tight in the seat when she bends all the way over), but she can still wear them. :th Magic pants!!!
The boots barely fit, but she says they are comfortable still. The coat, hats and two pairs of gloves will still fit through this year. :highfive:

Top Bottom