Toddlers are Quackers

Seeing as how you got silent with talk of the pond, I'll just skip back over there and hope I didn't cause any issues. I've enjoyed chatting with you all. Give Duckling a big hug for me!
hugs.gif
ep.gif
Goodness, no! I wish I could be over there! I can't understand why you are not ahead of me in posts! Whenever someone has mentioned it, it always sounds like a biker party! Well, minus the fights here and there.
lol.png
Everyone seems so happy to be a part of your group!
I got silent because of what is going on in my head. I do worry about stupid things. I just can't decide what is worth worrying about, and what is not.
Please! Chat away! I don't know what it means, but if you are having fun here, please continue! I am happy if you are happy!
hugs.gif

If you don't post here at least fifteen times today, I will cry myself to sleep tonight. I will know that if I had listened to myself, and been silent, you would have come and had fun.
hide.gif

No pressure or anything!
pop.gif

:eek: Goodness, no! I wish I could be over there! I can't understand why you are not ahead of me in posts! Whenever someone has mentioned it, it always sounds like a biker party! Well, minus the fights here and there. :lol: Everyone seems so happy to be a part of your group!
I got silent because of what is going on in my head. I do worry about stupid things. I just can't decide what is worth worrying about, and what is not.
Please! Chat away! I don't know what it means, but if you are having fun here, please continue! I am happy if you are happy! :hugs
If you don't post here at least fifteen times today, I will cry myself to sleep tonight. I will know that if I had listened to myself, and been silent, you would have come and had fun. :oops:
No pressure or anything! :pop

:gig you are (or can be) so silly! One of the many reasons I enjoy you. I worry at times too, but this is supposed to be a place for learning and fun. Not heartache and worry!

And I'm not ahead of you in posts because I'm not on the incu friends thread anymore :lol:

And thanks, I guess we don't fight on the pond because we'd rather have fun and not argue. We just try to keep everything light hearted. Plus we have a resident cop! Lol!

And now I am worried about that post. :oops:

So now I'm worried too

A, you have a cop? That sounds... Stripper is all that comes to mind. LOL! And I can't stop thinking about it!
gig.gif

You need to post fifteen times HERE.
I meant your thread's posts. Is it a few people, or a lot?
Dang it!
he.gif
Stupid stripper!
droolin.gif

I wasn't meaning anything about fighting in the thread (OMG,
barnie.gif
He has to get out ...
big_smile.png
Nope! He's fine where he is!
wink.png
) Ummm. Oh! Biker parties that last for days get a bit rowdy. So I was just saying that I wasn't saying anything about there being tension in your thread.

The pond has 8000+ in 3 months, so this one is on track to overtake it in a few more months ;) its maybe 15-20 regulars, some days it gets a flurry of posts, some days not. Its usually pretty quiet overnight. Mostly older-ish folks that just like to be silly.
I do post lots of pics of my birds, and others share pics too! Phil and his lake pics, Ravyn and her ducks, etc. We can be serious, stupid, silly or anything in between at the drop of a hat.

And our cop is really a cop. Not the stripper kind lol! But we do have a few who run around nekkid. I had to nix the mankinis and speedos though :sick He doesn't police the thread, but we tease him about cop things, if something....um...illegal comes up. :D

The pond has 8000+ in 3 months, so this one is on track to overtake it in a few more months ;) its maybe 15-20 regulars, some days it gets a flurry of posts, some days not. Its usually pretty quiet overnight. Mostly older-ish folks that just like to be silly.
I do post lots of pics of my birds, and others share pics too! Phil and his lake pics, Ravyn and her ducks, etc. We can be serious, stupid, silly or anything in between at the drop of a hat.

And our cop is really a cop. Not the stripper kind lol! But we do have a few who run around nekkid. I had to nix the mankinis and speedos though :sick He doesn't police the thread, but we tease him about cop things, if something....um...illegal comes up. :D
No Speedos as well? :th

Back
Top Bottom