Toddlers are Quackers

Hey, real men do cook. The Princess cooked the first 25 years. The past 27 and whatever the future holds are mine. I am going to be a chef in my next life - not enough time left in this life.
old.gif

Hey, real men do cook. The Princess cooked the first 25 years. The past 27 and whatever the future holds are mine. I am going to be a chef in my next life - not enough time left in this life.
old.gif

Real men do a lot of things I have never seen done. They also don't do a lot of things I have had done.

Good thing I am wearing a long shirt! I went outside (no trees to block me) thinking I had shorts on still!
I walked to the door naked to let the dog out just as the Jehovah's witnesses arrived. It was an accident honest, but they stopped coming. Opening the door in my undershorts didn't seem to work.

I walked to the door naked to let the dog out just as the Jehovah's witnesses arrived. It was an accident honest, but they stopped coming. Opening the door in my undershorts didn't seem to work.
lau.gif
Maybe I should try that next time they stop by to chat. They've got a "warehouse" just up the road from our house.

Good thing I am wearing a long shirt! I went outside (no trees to block me) thinking I had shorts on still!
gig.gif

Comforting to know!
It is isn't it?

old.gif

I'll cook on occasion. My wife has done about 99% of the cooking though for the last almost 11 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom