Tolbunt Polish Breeders: Standard and Bantam and Tolbunt Mixes. Pure Breeds and Projects

JordanFamily

Crowing
16 Years
Feb 4, 2008
Archie, MO
I am starting this thread because in my search for Tolbunts or Tolbunt Polish mixes I have had a hard time finding breeders. If you breed for this or are doing a project with Tolbunts please add your comments here. I will start:

Jordan Family Farms
Kristina Jordan in Missouri, I do ship eggs, chicks, and adults. Will start having those for sale in 2014.
I have standard Tolbunts, and am working on getting Tolbunt into bantam size by using gold laced bearded bantams.

What I am looking for to help my project: Bantam Gold Laced bearded Polish eggs, chicks, or really best would be a couple of Roos...
Also wanting eggs, chicks, or adults from anyone that has already started this project... Feel Free to contact me if you think you might have something I can use or have advice for my project.

Please post your Tolbunt Polish info and projects on this forum so we can all help eachother. We need to stick together and help eachother out if we are wanting to make the Tolbunt stick around and be a recognized type!

Last edited:
Common People chime in.... Don't leave me hangin
idunno.gif
... Even if you can help with your own recipe for Tolbunt or your experiances with playing with the colors please comment!!!

This is an old thread, I know, but I am curious for anyone with any experiences to help me out. I bought two Polish under the assumption they are Tolbunt, but I am starting to wonder if they are just Golden Laced mixed with White Polish... I bought them at 1 week old, and they are about 4 months old now. Any thoughts?

Labelle II (pullet)

Art (cockerel)

Back
Top Bottom