Tolbunt Polish Hatching Eggs ~ Exactly 18 eggs!

Good Morning from Sunny California. I desperately want a frizzle polish. Would love to buy a dozen eggs if you have them available. You can email me at [email protected] if that works for you. Barbara

Last edited:
I bubble wrap each egg individually, and tape it with 1/2" paper masking tape, folded back to make a tab for easy opening. I place the bubble wrapped eggs in a paper carton (stronger than foam cartons) and tape it closed with masking tape. I wrap the carton with bubble wrap with plenty on the ends. I put a carton with 12 eggs in a large Priority Mail box crossways, then put the second carton with 6 eggs crossways the opposite way. I add extra bubble wrap to make the box slightly overfull so I have to press the top down to tape it shut so there is no movement whatsoever. Then I hand deliver the box to the Post Office.

I bubble wrap each egg individually, and tape it with 1/2" paper masking tape, folded back to make a tab for easy opening. I place the bubble wrapped eggs in a paper carton (stronger than foam cartons) and tape it closed with masking tape. I wrap the carton with bubble wrap with plenty on the ends. I put a carton with 12 eggs in a large Priority Mail box crossways, then put the second carton with 6 eggs crossways the opposite way. I add extra bubble wrap to make the box slightly overfull so I have to press the top down to tape it shut so there is no movement whatsoever. Then I hand deliver the box to the Post Office.

That sounds great! I also have 3 stuffed incubators. Let me do some figuring so I'll know when I can squeeze in some more eggs and I'll be back with you asap. Hopefully I can handle them next week.

Here are the cockerels that I hatched from your eggs, pardon the SL pullet, she seems to get in every picture. I'll look for a picture of the tolbunt pullet, she's smooth.

Back
Top Bottom