Tolbunt Polish

Can I have confirmation on these frizzle polish....those are saddle feathers coming up on 8 week olds?!?

Anybody have an opinion? It looks like all five chicks have the Orange feathers coming in. They are supposed to be tolbunts, but they don't have much white. Will they get more as they mature?

Anybody have an opinion? It looks like all five chicks have the Orange feathers coming in. They are supposed to be tolbunts, but they don't have much white. Will they get more as they mature?
My understanding is they will continue to change some for a couple of malts.

Thank you....do you think those are Orange saddle feathers coming in?
I'm no expert on Tolbunt's I would say yes to the saddle feathers. I would also say there looks to be more gold laced then tolbunt. But he is still young and the true colors don't come out till they are older (couple malts).

I'm no expert on Tolbunt's I would say yes to the saddle feathers. I would also say there looks to be more gold laced then tolbunt. But he is still young and the true colors don't come out till they are older (couple malts).

Bummer. 5 out of 5 hatched are male AND not really tolbunt
1f624.png

Last edited:
So I hatched out six tolbunts. Three are 12 weeks old and three are 10 weeks old. I think only one is a male. Is this possible? I will post some pictures as soon as I can.

I'm looking to buy a tolbunt polish frizzle pullet. Does anyone know where I can purchase just 1 of these? I have 1 male and 1 female but both are smooth. I'm in central WI and I can not seem to find anyone that has tolbunts! The 2 I have I hatched myself and the breeder doesn't have frizzles :(

Back
Top Bottom