Ton of new pics to share from the farm!!!

Quote:
Any time you want to show off your animals go right ahead, they are all beautiful, and i noticed your hair has grown out too.
wink.png

Quote:
Any time you want to show off your animals go right ahead, they are all beautiful, and i noticed your hair has grown out too.
wink.png

gig.gif
yes yes it has! haha Im in need of another....trimming
tongue.png

70%cocoa :

Beautiful Calls.

Good luck at the show!!

Thanks! what a nice blue bibbed duckling there in your pic. my blue calls are my FAVORITE!!!! especially those tiny little guys. I will post my show results afterwards!​

Quote:
highland meat is VERY good. as all other beef. It is a MEAT animal. Cattle would be very expensive PETS, the corn market is over 6 bucks a bushel in MN, most people have livestock for a profit or produce. I love my heifer and am not going to eat her, but im smart enough not to get attached to her calves because they need to feed me or get me money... keeping a steer for a pet really isnt gonna get you anywhere.... just to make my point clear
wink.png

Your highlands are lookers too! BTW. how many do you have? a whole herd? what DO you use them for??

now back on topic
smile.png
your calls are very nice. i hope to get me a pair or trio or quad... of butterscotch!!

I absolutely adore the white calls:love Makes me want them even more! And if I had it my way I'd have a cow too and a pig! Hubby says no, I'm lucky to have my chickens, he's a city boy from Connecticut!!
lau.gif

Right now i have 2 heifers and a cow being bred at antoher farm I want to get some white ones....they are my favorites but none around here i do not think. They will be bred and i will raise a steer for beef to try it. We cant kill the females they are too friendly. We roast pigs

thanks for the nice comments about my animals
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom