Too Early for Feb Hatch-A-Long Thread??

Yes, I have two of them. They have been very reliable. I used them all year last year and I'm hatching out of them again now.
Thank you for your help, I'll be getting one this weekend. I have a dozen eggs coming from Meyer hatchery on the 27th and will have a few from my girls for the March hatch.
I am using a mini 7 for this hatch (2/22) and humidity is hard to keep stable

Last edited:
Thank you for your help, I'll be getting one this weekend. I have a dozen eggs coming from Meyer hatchery on the 27th and will have a few from my girls for the March hatch.
I am using a mini 7 for this hatch (2/22) and humidity is hard to keep stable

Good luck with the Nurture Right! I would recommend adding distilled water twice a day to keep the humidity stable but I haven't had any issues with it myself. I hope you're as happy with yours as I am with mine!

Good luck with the Nurture Right! I would recommend adding distilled water twice a day to keep the humidity stable but I haven't had any issues with it myself. I hope you're as happy with yours as I am with mine!
I am excited for the march hatching, I have lavender Orphington (from my girls), blue Andalusian, cream legbar, lakeshore EE, and white rocks to hatch. Hoping for a good hatch rate too. Thank you for response

Well my 2nd hatch is finally complete! All 10 Salmon Faverolles are hatched and in the brooder for a 100% fertility and 100% hatch! Yay! I'll try to get the chick's photo booth set up tomorrow to take some pictures before I take a couple to their new home in the afternoon. Tonight I just need to disinfect the incubators and get them ready to put the next batch of eggs in that I may have already picked up part of today! :lol::jumpy

well, left the house this morning at 7 a.m. and when I got home at 5:45 tonight I found this in the incubator. hopefully 9 more to go.
20200219_175803.jpg

When you say keeping stable, what do you mean. To high? To low? Jumps around? And what Incubator are you using?

As chicks start to pip and hatch humidity will spike

I'm using the Janoel 12 egg incubater I'm on day 16 when I leave it overnight at 8 pm it will be at 50 and go down to 11 no matter what humidity I leave it at before I go to sleep

Back
Top Bottom