Too harsh a punishment, or not??

Quote:
LOL..i know..
But i bet it has something to do with kids messing up the school... ya know what little slobs kids can be...
Leaving gum stuck under desks... stuck on walls... etc...
I dont know.... its weird...

Nuts. The school won't loose funding for the healthy food programs, it was a piece brought from home.
roll.png

Quote:
just FYI> it was given to her by another student according to reports

Yes I read it, the school's funding is based off of what the school provides, not off what is brought from home. I spent a few years writing menus for FDA compliance for schools.

Reminds me of the time that a teacher asked the children to write about their favorite present from Christmas, well my nephew wrote about his old time pocket knife that his GrandDaddy had given him, that teacher, made him write another paper about an "appropriate" item and not a weapon, yes she called it a weapon. This was in the 3rd grade, my nephew was 10 years old. He was excited about a present and still carries that tiny lil knife. UGH some people need to know that not all "rules" are concrete.

Well I went to the school, my sister and her husband went also. That teacher was reprimanded. BUT it stuck with my nephew. I volunteered there for years, and we never did see eye to eye lol

Seriously?! I know we as a nation have a major obesity problem and I'm all for schools getting on board and making rules when some parents don't seem to, but a single piece of candy? Why don't we start worrying when she's bring in Vicodin, a gun, or something actually criminal. Give me a break.

Quote:
I know... Theres kids bringing guns to school and shooting kids.. and here this kid gets it for a piece of candy..
roll.png

Wackos...

Back
Top Bottom